China Management Meeting
With its participation in the VDMA liaison office in Beijing, the Textile Machinery Association offers its member companies a new range of services and the possibility to exchange experience in the key market of China.
Since 2010, the textile industry has been meeting once or twice a year at a member company in China.
With the Management Meetings, the VDMA offers its members a platform for the targeted exchange of experience and the establishment of local networks. These meetings are aimed at the managers of the local branches of the member companies. The focus is on information and exchange on relevant topics directly related to successful business activities in the People’s Republic of China.
So far, the following topics have been intensively discussed with the support of external partners:
- Personnel development in China
- Emerging markets in Asia
- Chinese R&D landscape
- Competitiveness study of the textile machinery industry in China
- Benson Tsu, Bobotex
- Karsten Fey, Kern-Liebers (Taicang)
- Mario Kaden, Mayer & Cie. China
- Zeng Xing Yang, Karl Mayer (China)
- Jingping Guo, Memminger-Iro (Taicang)
- Kai Zhou, Jakob Mueller Machinery (China)
- Richard Wang, Oerlikon (China)
- Daniel Nicholson, Thies Trading (Shanghai)
- Harald Schoepp, Truetzschler (Shanghai)
- Marcus Reichardt, Yantex / Groz-Beckert