Textile Machinery Webtalk – powered by VDMA
VDMA Textile Machinery stands worldwide for technological leadership and the highest level of consulting competence. With this service promise we start our new web event series "Textile Machinery Webtalk". Let the web event topics inspire you.
The experts from up to four VDMA member companies will present their innovative technologies in a maximum of 90 minutes on a specific topic and will be available to answer the participants' questions. The presentations will be held in English. Participation in the web events is free of charge. We look forward to your participation.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and the high demand we start with the topic "Production technologies for respiratory protection masks and community masks" together with the Working Group Medical Technology.
The other topics are proposals that are still being coordinated with the VDMA members. In this respect, this page will be permanently updated.
The next webtalk is planned for the end of August. The date and the topic will be announced on this page in time!
By joining our mailing list here you will not miss any information about our web event series in the future and will receive the registration link for our events directly via e-mail!
The following topics are planned:
- Production technologies for alternative masks with filter effect – in preparation
- Production technologies for medical textiles (excluding masks) – in preparation
- Sustainable denim production – in preparation
- Energy efficiency in textile finishing – in preparation
- Smart production of knitted fabrics – in preparation
- Textile recycling in spinning mills – in preparation